16.11.06

Oh my gosh! A shadow's creeping/Ominous and black, it's seeping/Slowly 'cross a moonlit square of light!

Hello, my name is 2, and I am dumb. Ask me how!

Yes, I mean that. I had...an adventure, let's say, with Bekah while in Muncie. It was interesting, and I think I managed to convey a sense of distress, despair, and mild yet ever-increasing panic.
Or maybe I just seemed so pathetic and/or freaky that the people wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. Either one works, I suppose.

This isn't gonna be a long post; it's late and I'm tired and it's been a long day--and yes, the so-called adventure contributed significantly to the length of it. On the bright side, the post title is taken from a Calvin & Hobbes poem that I absolutely adore. And I bought a copy of 'The Westing Game' (my previous copy disappeared several years ago, and I've been looking for a replacement ever since). AND I bought a very, very cool looking book-thong (yes, book-thong). AND I bought Attack of the Bacon Robots. Which almost--but not quite--makes up for my dumbness.

No comments: