11.4.07

I saw an aged, aged man/A-sitting on a gate

So. I'm not in a mood for spilling personal details about my life right now, so this won't be too very long.

Probably not.

It's been weird, being back. It's been a week, and I haven't had a single argument with my parents--or siblings. Dad even apologised for being really harsh and judgmental the last time we had a fight--and Dad never apologises. It was kinda nice.

On a different note, Bruno got completely shaved. He looks like an albino chihuahua; meaning, ugly. No offense (well, not much) intended towards any chihuahua fans out there, but...they're damn ugly. (In case I never mentioned it before, or if you simply forgot--after all, not everybody can have a fantastic memory--Bruno is a dog we're caring for until his owners return from a year in Washington State. He's got a very distorted perception of size, which can be really funny to watch sometimes; but he's old and prone to ticks. Hence the shaving.)

I'm still sleeping a lot, but at least it keeps me out of trouble. I saw Dr. Sancho (my psychiatrist here) this morning--had to wake up at the ungodly hour of seven a.m. to get there on time--and he's taking me off the sleep meds.

So he can put me on antipsychotics. Oh, joy. He also ordered a CAT scan; just to "rule things out." That kinda scares me. Should it? Probably. Oh, well. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out.

D.'s email address was cancelled/voided/whatever the right word is, and I'm almost never online anymore, so I don't have a way to contact him. I probably wouldn't much even if I could, since my apathy has reached astronomical proportions, but there's something about an option no longer being valid that makes one (me, at least) crave using it.

Last note, I had another twitching episode, yesterday. My left hand (again) went nuts, like it had a mind of its own, for something like twelve hours. I've got an appointment with my regular doctor--sorry, "primary care physician"--to get it checked out. I wonder if he'll be able to figure out why.

And that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Rule things out"? What sort of "things"? o_o;;

I don't like the sound of that twitching, either. I hope they can figure out what it is.

And yes, chihuahuas are ugly as hell. I've never understood why anyone would think those bug-eyed little rats are cute.