6.2.09

I'm longing to be lost in you/Won't you take me away from me?

I haven't posted much, and for those of you online, I haven't been active online much either lately, because I've been sleeping a lot. I've been very tired for the past several weeks, and not getting enough sleep this past weekend (read: 5 or 6 hours of sleep instead of the usual 10+) has only compounded the issue. Part of it is, admittedly, my own fault--staying up too late reading; starting my nighttime reading at obscenely late hours; staying out with Andrew until said obscenely late hours; getting up early (relatively) and doing it all over again. Ok, so it's almost entirely my fault. I am, however, getting over a nasty cold that has been hard to sleep with, if you get my drift--coughing and sneezing fits, stuffy nose switching randomly to runny nose, etc. So that has a bit to do with it.
On the bright side, I filed my taxes today, and I'm actually getting most of the money back; the government is keeping a whopping $143. I can live with that. Mostly. *grin* I even know where the money will be going.

Some of it, at least, will be going towards pants. New pants. Nice new pants. My weight has finally stabilised (thank heavens for Phenergan) and I haven't shrunk a pant size since Christmas. Considering I went from a 14 to a 6 (or a four, in the case of Levi Strauss) during the interval of September through December, you'd think I'd have lost another size by now if something was going to change again. *crosses fingers*

Aaaaand...now I'm going back to bed.

No comments: