8.8.05

Six miles from earth/Loosed from the dream of life

Stolen (from Mateo) and a bit Stupid.

A - Age you got your first kiss: 17

B - Band listening to right now: Bond, "Sugarplum"

C -Crush: Erm. Not saying.

D - Dad's name: Ted

E - Easiest person to talk to: Dan, Austin.

F - Favorite bands at the moment: Bond

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Bears

H - Hometown: Muskegon, MI

I - Instruments: Kazoo, piano, voice, really want to learn harp and cello

J- Junior High Memories: DayOne, First Priority, Sarah 1, The Guys, Dith

K - Kids: Um. No.

L - Longest car ride ever: Holyoke, MA to Galveston, TX

M - Mom's name: Juli. Not Julie.

N - Nicknames: 2. Two. Sarah 2. Sars. Norby. Norbs. Kala. Psycho. Costa Rica. PMS. Darth Saraious. Darthy. Macha. Machita.

O - One wish: Erm....go to Europe.

P - Phobia[s]: None I'll ever tell.

Q - Quote: "Engage in bloodthirsty combat with mortal foes. Win fabulous prizes!

R - Reason(s) to smile: Sleep, Coke, chocolate. Erm.

S - Song you sang last: "Holiday"--Green Day

T - Time you woke up [today]: 11:30 AM

U - Unknown fact about me: I can touch my elbows together behind my back.

V - Vegetable you hate: Squash.

W - Worst habit(s): Snacking, and Procrastinating.

X - X-rays you've had: Fingers, shoulder, knee, shin(s), nose.

Y - Your worst nightmare: My life.

Z - Zesty food you like: Aji.

No comments: