12.8.07

If you fear there's something you hear/A heart beating under the floor

Yesterday I met an honest-to-God Head Boy. No joke. Nice guy, too--looked a bit like Mr. Tumnus from the recent Narnia movie (which actually rather sucked, if you ask me. But nobody did, so...)

On a completely different note, I have given up on talking to my parents about anything of substance, since every time I try, they throw it back in my face. Or change the subject.

I made pudding for the first time ever a few days ago. Once I get around to it, I'm going to make the eclairs the pudding is supposed to go in to.

OH! Happy news, I'm going to Seattle again, squee! I'm terribly excited, it's been one of the few bright spots in my life as of late, and I'm looking forward to it. I leave in a week.

It's odd. Last night, and even earlier today, I wanted nothing more than to sit down and write a lengthy entry about a quantity of subjects, but now, I have nothing to say. So later, I suppose.

No comments: