14.1.09

Dare me to leave you/Tell me I'd never forget

Sorry it's been so long, but things have been crazy-busy here. Since the weather got crappy, I've been having to stay at work longer, which means less sleep and less time to do other things. The day program the clients go to was two hours late again today, for what would be like the fourth day in a row except that Monday was cancelled altogether and they had the weekend. But my boss went around asking people to stay and I told her I'd be staying and she said no, you can go home on time because you've been helping out so much, blah blah blah. I didn't argue, I wanted to go home.
Things are getting serious with The Boy. Normally I'd be scared out of my wits (what few I have) at the prospect of things going, you know, there, but in this case, for whatever reason, it doesn't scare me. He's the first relationship I've had no doubts about, ever. Things fit in a way I never thought they could, or would. It's bizarre and wonderful and should be terrifying but isn't. My mind is going places....yeah, I'll stop there. All I can say is on the off chance this ends, it's going to be the gold standard to which I will hold any and all other relationships from here on out. I've never been treated so well so consistently before, or....ok, now I'm going off and rambling about things you probably don't want to hear about.
Not much else to say, though, so I might as well get going. Later, all!

No comments: