8.7.05

Hope is the thing with feathers/That perches in the soul

Ever not dare to hope for something, because you don't think it has a snowflake's chance in hell of happening? Ever had that same not-hoped-for something happen?

As most of you know, my life is subject to the caprice of entropy. It's nice having something positive happen; especially if that something positive comes from an unexpected place.

Yes, I know I'm being enigmatic and vague, but I'm not sure I want to post details...For all my blogging and general openness, I'm still a fairly private person. I also figured out (by a rather brilliant observation made by a friend) that I am, in fact, quite shy. Talkative, but still shy. Face it--I met you either because you talked to me first, or I needed something from you. I don't do very well when meeting new people--I'm usually so nervous I either make a total nuisance of myself or don't say a word and leave as quickly as possible.

Huzzah for the weekend!

No comments: