18.12.08

So I decided to steal this from Thellie because I haven't done one of these stupid things in a while

A Year in Review Meme

1.) Where did you ring in 2008?

At home because I had no friends.

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?

Dating an idiot

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?

I was going to go back until shit happened and I didn't.

4.) How did you earn your keep?

Got a job as a DSP.

5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?

Yes, several times. Lucky me..

6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?

I got pulled over for doing 45 or 50 in a school zone during school hours but the cop took one look at me, asked me where I was going and when I said to the hospital he offered to follow me there to make sure I arrived safely and that was all.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?

Nowhere unless you count that ill-advised trip to Missouri. And I'm going to Iowa tomorrow.

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?

Nothing. I'm cheap like that.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Not that I know of, but I'm not up on that kind of thing. For all I know everybody I went to college with is married now, but nobody tells me anything and therefore I said not that I know of.

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?

No, but I know two people who are in the process.

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?

That would be a fucking nightmare. Unless it was Steve, I love Steve.

12.) Did you move anywhere?

No, though I wish I had.

13.) What sporting events did you go to?

I haven't been to a "sporting event," as you put it, since Silent Night the year Ocean's Twelve came out. Whenever that was.

14.) What concerts/shows did you go to?

None, because Within Temptation was last September and therefore doesn't qualify.

15.) Are you registered to vote?

Yes.

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on [last time you were supposed to vote]?

Yes.

17.) Where do you live now?

Podunk, MN

18.) Describe your birthday.

It sucked ass.

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?

Live. Learn to love again. Sorry, that's two.

20.) What is one thing you regret from this year?

Nate.

21.) What do you want for Christmas?

To find a med that works, and for my current social situation to remain the same.

22.) Any new additions to your family?

Hell no.

23.) What was your best month?

Oh gosh. December, so far. I haven't had a good month, per se, in several years now. It's a nice change, I find.

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2008 by?

I prefer not to think about pop culture, though the whole "OJ finally going to jail" thing is rather nice.

25.) How do you plan to ring in 2009?
With friends, for the first time in my life. Dead serious--I have never, ever spent New Year's with friends. I'm planning on changing that this year.

No comments: