1.12.08

In my darkest hour, I could not forsee/That the tide could turn so fast to this degree

My life has turned into a soap opera. It's ridiculous. I've got 3 different guys fighting--literally fighting, one of them pulled a gun--over who "gets to be with me." Which is patently absurd, because I don't want any of them. But none of them will hear me. I don't want to be pulled into the middle of a feud that seemed to be going on long before they ever met me; I feel like the latest excuse. Actually, I feel like the last piece of meat thrown before a pack of starving dogs, and guess what, people? I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT. I just lost my boyfriend and I really, really don't want this right now.
If you want the details, let me know. It's seriously straight out of a daytime soap; if things continue at the rate they've been going, it'll turn into the Jerry Springer Show by the end of the week.

No comments: