17.10.08

Never opened myself this way/Life is ours, we live it our way

I've reached a couple of conclusions; I need to get hold of M. on Monday or Tuesday.
I was very nearly ill when I got home this morning from the Headache. Someone at work asked me what was wrong, and I told her, and she asked if I had tried any nontraditional methods...I'm definitely leaning that way. There's a very highly regarded acupuncturist just down the street. When the 'rents get back I think I'll talk to them about trying it. I can barely stand up anymore, it hurts so bad. It's becoming ridiculous. My doctor asked me, when I went in to see him about it, if I had noticed any tingling in my hands or feet, and when I asked him why, he said it was because it could be a sign of something worse than a migraine. I've started paying more attention, and I've noticed tingling in my hands and feet, but I don't know if I'm just making them up out of paranoia, or if they're really happening, or if I'm making them happen out of fear, or what.
I showed some of my trip photos to my coworkers, and I'm not sure if I should be offended or amused that they all seemed surprised that he was cute. (They all said, "He's very attractive" or something similar in a surprised voice. Well, no, not all. The creepy guy said nothing. He just stalked off.) Oh, well. I happen to agree that Nate is very attractive, but then again, I'm also terribly biased in his favour. He could run over a puppy and it wouldn't dent things. Granted, this is me we're talking about and I'm not terribly sympathetic towards the puppies-and-kitties set.

No comments: