2.9.08

I think that I should save my soul and/I should crawl back in my hole

So you know how I was griping about the hot weather? Well, I'm not griping anymore because it rained for a good chunk of today and now the temp is down in the sixties. Even better, it's not expected to break 70 until next Wednesday, YAY! I'll have to throw another blanket on my bed tonight, but I'm more than fine with that. I prefer the whole bundled-up feeling to the too-many-layers feeling. After all, you can always add more, but there's a limit to how much you can remove.
I'm starting to worry a bit about the amazing M., who I am hoping to visit next month. (Wow, next month already?) I haven't heard from her in several days now, which is odd, because she usually manages to get online in some way or another. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I love you and I'm praying for you.
Apparently Neil Gaiman won't be signing books at the book tour event, which is a bit of a bummer, but since he usually ends up signing books for hours when he does public appearances I can't say as I blame him. His site, however, goes on to say that there will be autographed copies available for purchase at the aforementioned events, so it's all good, right? I'm excited just to hear him read, I've seen recordings and thought he did wonderfully.
I finally figured out how to use uTorrent. Go me, I'm not a total clod.
I started hyperventilating at dinner tonight. I'm not entirely sure why, since (for me, at least) it's always preceeded by laughter and there wasn't anything particularly funny being discussed. I was about due, though, since it's usually at least once a year and I haven't made an idiot of myself that way in over two years now. Not since camping with the Uprising boys. Fun fimes. At least this time I didn't almost pass out before someone found me a bag. I've actually still got the bag, it's sitting on the floor right next to my feet, on the off chance I need it. Or if my feet may need it. After all, you never can tell.

No comments: