1.9.08

Yes I'll tell you just the thing/You need to be the next big thing

So woo-hoo, I'm actually doing the two post thing today. Hooray for me.
Let's see if I can figure this whole link thing out, because I found this absolutely brilliant post by some random weird person through a link from a blog I read on a regular (meaning daily) basis, and I thought I'd share it with both of you. Click here please. Woot! It worked, go me. The best part is, I can totally see my dogs doing something like this.
I had to go out and buy a new keyboard, because the old one decided to be stupid and insert a whole bunch of random (to me, at least) letters and numbers whenever I tried to type. For example, I would type in "s" and get "sxythe". One might argue that "sxythe" is, in face, a word in some language, but then I would feel compelled to point out that my blog, at least, is an English-only blog. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say an American-only blog, since we all know the British do things differently.
I feel a headache coming on. It's probably the damn heat. It's been so nice, too, not getting above 80 and now it's significantly above 80 and that makes me sad because I don't like heat. I love the cold; to me, the colder it is, the better. Stupid heat wave. It will probably last through the entire freaking month, too, which makes me even sadder because it's September and September means autumn, not summer. It should be getting colder. Please please please let it get cold again.

No comments: