18.8.08

The darkness crept its way/Like stars that we all know will die too soon

Work was interesting today. One of my coworkers I think got snubbed by some guy (or something along those lines) because she was incredibly bitchy the whole time. I couldn't help but think, good heavens, woman, grow up. Maybe he heard about your reputation and decided he didn't want to risk it. I could be totally wrong about this, but with her reputation as a man-eater, rejection is really the only thing that makes sense.
I made cookie dough today, but after dinner there was "no room" for leftovers so the cookie dough was taken out of the fridge. I'm going to have to go find room myself, or just make most of the cookies tonight. Either one works for me, I suppose.
N. recommended yet another series for me, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the author or the main character. But then, I'm not good with names. I'm actually really BAD with names, until I get used to it. (Hence why N. is still more often S. to me. Don't get upset, sugarplum, it's just that old habits die really, really hard with me.)
Um, what else. Oh, I heard from a couple friends today, which was nice. And I got to talk to H. for a few minutes too, which is always awesome. I miss him, he's such a sweetheart.

No comments: