17.8.08

No one told me it was gonna rain today/Turn my face down from the sky

I have to go back to work tomorrow morning, which isn't my idea of fun. Don't get me wrong, I like the clients, and most of my co-workers are all right, but still...I'd much rather stay home from work another day and goof off like I have been.
No progress on the new books yet, because I've been reading Dragonhaven again. It's really good and I would recommend it to everyone, especially those who like dragon stories. (Because it's mostly about dragons, but a little about people too) It's kind of a slower read, since there is just a lot of information to be taken in on every page, but that's one of the things I like about it. I just wish I could write like she does...
So, cookie plan is implemented tomorrow after I wake up from my after-work nap. Yes, I take an after-work nap. You try getting up at 5 am and not napping later.
Thellie, hon, I love you. Just thought I'd let you know. And I'm really glad you enjoyed the book.

No comments: